This training equips households, youth and other upcoming entrepreneurs with the confidence and practical skills to start and run successful enterprises.
It identifies and confronts negative attitudes, beliefs which act as obstacles to creating jobs by young people and re-orientates mind-sets suited for a globalized business village.
It also builds their skills to tap natural creativity and innovation in identifying business opportunities; offers practical literacy in financial discipline; explores the various sources and management of capital; and offers advice on the choice of business partners. Specifically, the objectives of the training are to enable participants;
• Appreciate that Entrepreneurship is an inevitable choice for every South Sudanese more so the unemployed;
• Recognize and adopt Principles and Traits associated with Entrepreneurs;
• Understand mechanics for Business Opportunity Identification and its Translation into Business;
• Know the different Sources of Business Capital and how to approach them
• Know how to Manage Business Partnerships; and Produce a simplified Business Plan.