1) Conducted an outreach program through social media, and face to face meetings reaching over 100 youths in Juba;
2) Conducted enterprise mapping (what exist where) of relevant small scale enterprises run by local youths in and around Juba; 25 enterprises assessed
3) Conducted training needs assessment for youth entrepreneurs in a and around Juba in partnership with REMEO SACCO
4) Developed training schedules for youths entrepreneurs borrowing and saving with REMEO SACCO in Juba
5) Provided linkages with existing partners like REMEO SACCO cooperative (finance) for new businesses; and to relevant financial institutions for progressive enterprises
6) Provided guidance to implementation of business skills – monitoring, advisory and guidance for SMEs borrowing and saving with REMEO SACCO in Juba
7) Conducted Market Survey for common food security crops in Central Equatoria for an international NGO
8) Through the initiative of Enterprise Incorporated, the founder was hired by the World Bank to design a Private Sector Component of Agriculture Development and Food Security Project in South Sudan – a project still in preparation.
For any business idea to grow you need leadership and guidance ranging from inspiration to decision making. Enterprise Inc. mentoring program will match youth entrepreneurs to established, experienced business mentors who provide non-financial support and guidance during the start-up phase and expansion of their business. Mentorship cultivates entrepreneurial successes, fosters innovation and generates new job opportunities – all helping to address the level of unemployment among the youth in South Sudan.